An investigation following an arrest early Sunday morning led to expenses being laid with 4 current compound break-and-enters.
At about 4:06 a.m., law enforcement officials on patrol observed a black Chevrolet S10 truck dashing and within the improper lane of site visitors. Officers adopted the truck to a parking zone within the 3400 block of Huge Bear Boulevard the place it appeared caught in some snow.
Regina doctor pleads not guilty to sexual assaults
The lone occupant was seen dashing away from the scene. He was later arrested for being recognized as a person who was wished on a warrant.
Upon additional investigation, officers suspected the S10 had been used on 4 separate compound break-and-enters, together with:
- Jan. 13, 2022, 10:18 p.m. – Break, enter and theft at 600 block Adams Road. A suspect breaks the lock on the fence and enters compound. Suspect is believed to make use of a car to take away a number of objects.
- Jan. 14, 2022, 12:05 a.m. – Break, enter and theft at 400 Block Winnipeg Road. Suspect cuts lock on gate to compound. An ATV ($6,000) and a trailer ($3,000) are stolen from the compound.
- Jan. 15, 2022, 2:47 a.m. – Break, enter and theft at 100 block Henderson Drive. Suspect breaks lock-off compound gate. A heater, valued at $7,000, is stolen.
- Jan. 15, 2022, 3:00 a.m. – Break, enter and theft. An enclosed trailer, valued at $6,000, is stolen from a compound at 1100 block Weaver Road. The trailer is positioned, deserted, about six hours later.
Additional investigation confirmed proof to assist a number of expenses.
The suspect has been named as 32-year-old Clinton Joseph Durocher of Regina. He has been charged with the next:
- Harmful driving
- 4X Break, enter and commit theft
- Breach of situations of a launch order
Durocher made his first courtroom look on these expenses in Provincial Court docket Monday morning.
Greater than 4 overdose-related 911 calls made each day in Regina in 2021: RPS
© 2022 World Information, a division of Corus Leisure Inc.