Mercedes-Benz has an electrified imaginative and prescient for the long run, and it consists of their all-new VISION EQXX. Except for reaching a 621-mile vary on a single cost, it has a really spectacular power consumption of lower than 10 kWh per 100 kilometers, or roughly 6 miles per kWh. The corporate redefined the automotive engineering rule e-book by constructing a software-driven electrical automobile that re-imagines the street journey for the electrical period. Learn extra for 2 movies, together with an in-depth look, further photos and knowledge.
As a substitute of simply rising the dimensions of the battery, Mercedes’ cross-functional, worldwide group centered on maximizing long-distance effectivity. Step inside, and also you’ll discover sustainable supplies, whereas its UI/UX includes a radical new one-piece 8K show that involves life with responsive real-time graphics and spans your complete width of the automobile.
LEGO Technic 4×4 Mercedes-Benz Zetros Trial Truck 42129 Building Kit; Explore A Powerful App-Controlled Toy Truck; New 2021 (2,110 Pieces)
- Followers of building toys will love constructing their very own mannequin model of the Mercedes-Benz Zetros Trial Truck. Take a look at all its superior features utilizing the LEGO Technic CONTROL+ app
- This LEGO Technic 4×4 Mercedes-Benz Zetros Trial Truck (42129) mannequin is full of genuine particulars like working suspension on all 4 wheels, an in depth gearbox and differential locking
- Sensible design options embrace race themed stickers plus 2 fireplace extinguishers. Use the flags to create an impediment course and check the truck’s expertise throughout completely different terrains
- This can be a nice set for adults and youngsters aged 12 and as much as get pleasure from collectively. It’s additionally an superior toy for younger LEGO builders on the lookout for a difficult constructing expertise
- The toy truck mannequin measures over 8 in. (21 cm) excessive, 19 in. (48 cm) lengthy and seven in. (19 cm) extensive
The Mercedes-Benz VISION EQXX is how we think about the way forward for electrical automobiles. Only one-and-a-half years in the past, we began this undertaking resulting in probably the most environment friendly Mercedes-Benz ever constructed – with an impressive power consumption of lower than 10 kWh per 100 kilometres. The VISION EQXX is a sophisticated automobile in so many dimensions – and it even seems beautiful and futuristic. With that, it underlines the place our whole firm is headed: We’ll construct the world’s most fascinating electrical automobiles,” stated Ola Källenius, Chairman of the Board of Administration of Daimler AG and Mercedes-Benz AG.