Unveiled at Computex 2022 in Taipei, Taiwan, the ASUS ROG Swift 500Hz is the world’s first gaming monitor that refreshes 500-times per second, providing the smoothest movement you’ll discover in fashionable esports. This show was designed from the bottom up for esports, using an all-new “Esports TN panel” (E-TN) for max movement readability. Plus, it has an NVIDIA G-SYNC Esports Mode with adjustable esports vibrance.
NVIDIA Reflex Analyzer assist permits customers to measure finish to finish system latency when utilizing a NVIDIA Reflex mouse and GeForce GPU with the 24.1-inch Full HD (1920×1080) panel. There’s no phrase but on pricing or availability, however contemplating the ASUS ROG Strix 1.3″ 1080p transportable gaming monitor retails for $499.99 USD, this needs to be priced within the neighborhood of $899 – $1099. Pair this with the Acer Predator Thronos Gaming Chair, and also you’ll most likely by no means depart the home.
ASUS ROG Strix 17.3″ 1080P Portable Gaming Monitor (XG17AHPE) – Full HD, IPS, 240Hz, 3ms, Adaptive-Sync, Smart Case, Ultra-slim, USB-C Power Delivery, Micro HDMI, For Laptop, PC, Phone, Console, Black
- 17 3” Full HD (1920×1080) IPS transportable gaming monitor with 240Hz refresh charge and 3ms (GTG) for super-smooth gaming visible
- Hybrid-signal USB-C and micro-HDMI ports present versatile connectivity with smartphones laptops sport consoles cameras tablets and extra
- Adaptive-sync to ship a seamless tear-free gaming expertise. Show Viewing Space (HxV)-15 x 8.4 inch. Peak Adjustment-0~4.5 inch
- Constructed-in battery supplies as much as 3 hours at 240hz refresh charge
- Good Case optimized gaming situations on the go for console smartphone pocket book
Lastly, we’ve additionally included an enhanced Vibrance mode, particularly tuned for esports, constructed into the monitor’s firmware. This mode permits extra gentle to journey by the LCD crystals, giving colours new ranges of vibrancy and permitting you to pick particulars and highlights that may give away an enemy’s place,” mentioned the corporate.